Administrative Assistant and Project Coordinator
Do you enjoy providing amazing support, working hand in hand with leadership, and moving project to fruition? Are you seeking a family friendly environment that offers amazing benefits? Is working for a highly stable yet growing organization important to you? If so, this could be the role for you!
A Consulting firm is seeking a Partner Administrative Assistant / Project Coordinator to facilitate moving projects forward.
- Working on roughly ten projects at a time and move them through various phases. That may be anything from updating and formatting a client proposal, to creating and organizing workflow in the company database, and ensuring that project based details are being updated, tracked and moving forward (communicating due dates for deliverables to the team, etc).
- Document editing and formatting- heavy work with templated proposals and making sure information is correct and looks nice.
- Interfacing with the team, clients and subcontractors via writing, phone and in person.
- At least three years of business experience.
- College degree preferred but not required.
- 100% paid Medical and Dental for the employee
- Generous paid time off plan
- 401K with company match
- Industry leader in their field, best of the best!
- Stable organization with pleasant environment where people want to work until they retire.
- Family friendly and understanding of their employees
- Professional setting where people really get along, no drama.
If this sounds like you then apply today!