Corporate Controller for a Top Construction Group
Are you seeking a highly stable office where people feel like family? Would you enjoy working in office four days and at home one day a week? Is a casual setting where the owners treat you like gold important to you? If so, this could be the office for you!
A Construction company is seeking an Corporate Controller
- Analytical- provide financial analysis, provide process improvement strategies, trend evaluation, budget/forecasting preparation, oversee tax strategy.
- Processing- track and report for 6,000 projects (will over see 1-2 people but can’t be afraid to jump in and help out as needed), solid AR capability- oversight and collections projection reporting and request extra cash requirements for projects. Prepare month end close.
- Joint venture accounting oversight
- Management- oversee 3-4 employees
- Bachelors degree, CPA preferred
- 5+ years of Construction Accounting experience
- Sage 300
- Joint venture accounting exposure
- Medical- choice of plans
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flex spending account
- Family friendly and laid back environment
- Work in office 4 days a week and work at home one day a week
- Amazing owners who treat their staff well
- Heavy commitment to diversity
If this sounds like you then apply today!