Recent Grad Seeking Household EA/Nanny Position with Growth Opportunity
Are you seeking a role where you don’t sit behind a desk all day and where variety is abundant? Would you enjoy working with a friendly family who can open all sorts of doors for your career? Is a high salary, top notch benefits, and friendly co-workers something you are seeking? If so, this could be the role for you!
A prominent Ft. Worth Family is seeking a Household Executive Assistant.
- House management- packing for trips, shopping, record keeping, greeting/scheduling repairs, and assisting with all duties for the household.
- Picking up children from school, traveling with the family, keeping the group organized, helping with all forms related to children, handling all the school paperwork for three different schools, helping with toddler.
- Available to work a 50-hour work week any five of seven weekdays plus extensive travel both domestically and internationally.
- A bachelor’s degree and graduated with at least a 3.0 GPA (verifiable).
- Previous experience with small children (babysitting, teacher, camp counselor etc) is required.
- Must have or be willing to get a covid vaccine
- Choice of medical plans
- Paid relocation
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401K with match
- Role includes a wonderful working environment with a team of like-minded individuals
- Room to grow into any corporate role within a number of companies the family owns (including nonprofit).
- Top salary
- Opportunity to travel to a number of different places like Paris, London, Dubai.
If this sounds exciting to you then apply today!