Spanish Speaking Construction Assistant
Are you seeking a role in a flexible office? Would you enjoy a quiet setting with friendly co-workers? Is solid pay and the opportunity for a bonus important to you? Do you enjoy working with a team who all gets along and owners who genuinely care about their people? If so, this so this could the role for you!
A construction office is seeking a Spanish speaking Administrative Assistant/Project Coordinator.
- Scheduling various crews (in house and Subs) for every step of the job which could include developing relationships with various Subs in Texas.
- Use Spanish/English skills to communicate with Subcontractors
- Keep Projects on track from a deadline perspective
- Oversight of Construction documents and organization
- Develop and hone process and procedures internally
- At least two years of Construction office experience with solid understanding of job work flow (could be from a Subcontractor, General Contractor, or a Home Builder).
- Spanish/English bilingual
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing bonus
- 401k with match
- Flexible schedule- time start/leave
- Friendly team who all gets along
- Owners who care about their people
- Drama free setting
- Joking/fun loving team
- Potlucks and other fun/interesting events
- Work-life balance
If this sounds like you then apply today!